Free National Parks Pass (Military and Dependents ONLY)

We support our military and so do the National Parks, there’s a free 1 Year National Parks Pass for military and their dependents! Military members must present their Common Access Card (CAC) and dependents must present a Dependent ID Card (Form 1173) when requesting their pass. Valid for all current U.S. military members and dependents in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard as well as Reserve and National Guard members. Request Sample Now!